Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Writing Unit 8: A happy ending


This time last year, things weren’t going too well for me. I’d failed some exams at school, and I’d also had a big argument with my family. In my house I didn’t really want to see my family. I spend a lot of time playing computer games in my room.

Everything changed for me the day I read a book about be optimistic in own lives. People who is optimistic always fight for their ideals and never give up. The optimistics always live smiling and good things happen in their lives because they are friendly and they never are angry. Finally I decided to be an optimistic person and finally good things started to happen to me.

These days, i feel much happier. Be optimistic has made me feel more useful and sociable. I’m helping other people for be optimistic. If I hadn’t read the book, I’d never had the opportunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment