Thursday, September 27, 2012

Writing about oral presentation: my summer holidays

Hello my name’s Jordi and now I'm going to explain my summer holidays. Firstly I'm going to talk about when I was in Banyolas where I met every day with my friends, then I'm going to talk about when I went with my family to Andorra and the Pyrenees and finally I'm going to talk about the ‘protest’ of 11th of September of Catalonia new state in Europe.

In the last summer holidays I didn’t travel a lot, but in the places where I have been I enjoyed it a lot. Firstly i stayed in Banyoles one month, where I started to do my homework and met with my friends every day, in this first month I didn’t do something special but some days I went to the beach, platja d’aro, Calella de Palafrugell and other cities in front of the beach. In this first month my parents forced me to watch some movies in English and I was in some English forums for learn to speak the language. Because I think that’s easy to learn how to write a language but it’s difficult to speak it and understand it instantly.

After that I went with my parents to visit my grands who lives in the Pallars Sobirà and I was with them one week helping my uncle with the farm and the orchard, seriously I hate wake up early for feed the pigs and then stay all the morning harvesting my tomatoes. This is why my uncle told me that I had to study. After this strange week i went to Andorra to go shopping, visit all the country and have a good time in Caldea. Seriously I was impressed about the new restaurants in Andorra.

Finally I return to Banyoles to prepare for school, but the last day of my summer holidays I was in Barcelona in the biggest manifestation that took Barcelona. The manifestation was about Catalonia new state in Europe. I was in that manifestation because I'm sick of the Spanish insulting us and stole us saying that is charity. I think that now is the time to say goodbye to
Spain.


All in all didn’t travel a lot in this “short” holidays but i enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for listening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment