Monday, May 6, 2013

Writing unit 6: Spending my time

My name is Jordi Marias Parella and I'm a student in Escola Casa Nostra in Banyoles. I'm interested in dubsep music and comedy. Some of my friends are into dubstep too. The people who I spend most time are my mate "El tete" and my friend "El tato". The thing which I like best is playing with my laptop into La Draga park.

I think that in the world there are now a lot of injustice, so I think that we could improve the economic system because the economic crisis it's so dangerous. There aren't many things that make me angr, but one thing that annoys me is when people are rude and ignorant.

As far as the future is concerne, it sometimes worries me that we won't have peace. I find a bit froghtering that there's always a war somewhere in the world. I'm fairly optimistic about my own future thought. In a few years time, I see myself travelling arround the world with a bussines group.


No comments:

Post a Comment