Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Speaking Dialogue Unit 4: How to: Ask for and give information

Assistant Ferran: Hello, there. Can I help you?

Jordi: Yes, I'm staying in Banyoles with a friend next week and we were wondring if there's anything to see around there. Have you got any information?

Assistant Ferran: Yes, there are day trips to Les Estunes caves if you're interested. I'll get you a leaflet.

Jordi: That sounds good. What time do the trips leave?

Assistant Ferran: oh, they're fairly regular - They go every day except Sunday at twelve.

Jordi: OK. And how much is the trip? We have got Carnet jove.

Assistant Ferran: Let's see. Well, in that case it's 2€ per person. the full price is 12€.

Jordi: That's fine. We'll go on Monday, then. Do we need to book it?
Assistant Ferran: I'll book it for you if you like. Can I take your names?





No comments:

Post a Comment