Thursday, November 8, 2012

Writing Unit 2: Ask for advice about a relationship

Hi Jonny,
We've been on holiday here in Filipines for a week now and I've just met this girl, Megan. She's absolutely gorgeous, but I'm not sure how I feel about him. I need your advice.

I met him on the beach yesterday and she invited me to dance with her. Both of us were having a real laught and Megan invited me to a party with her friends. When we were there, she basically ignored me and started flirting with a Canadian boy. But when i said goodbye, she walked to the bus stop with me and neither of us could stop talking.

I've been thinking about things a lot since then. I'll probably see her later, but I'm not sure what to do if she asks me out. She seems very diferent when she's with his friends. What do you reckon?

Jordi


No comments:

Post a Comment